The new Outlaw Jr from Thunder Tiger may be less than 2-1/2 feet long, but this deep vee packs a lot of performance. Its powerful, water cooled brushless system will have you flying around the lake at intense speeds, while it’s smaller size doesn’t require Lake Michigan to drive on. Some of it’s other features and specifications include-
* State-of-the-art Ace Cougar GP3 2.4GHz radio system
* ABS blow-molded deep vee hull that’s preassembled and pre-painted
* Powered by a water-cooled OBL29/20-15M brushless motor and BLC-40M ESC
* On-board gear is easily accessed under a quick-release hatch
* Comes with a wooden display stand
* Part #TTRB5023 (for yellow) and #TTRB5024 (or green)
Street price for the Outlaw Jr is $250 and they are expected to start hitting hobby shops in early March. Hit up the official Thunder Tiger Website for more information.
TGIF, we hope you have a great bashing weekend, how about a TGIF Mystery Link?