TLR 22 3.0 Dirt Laydown Transmission Conversion Kit
New for all you TLR 22 3.0 Buggy owners is a Dirt Laydown Transmission Conversion Kit. The kit is a genuine Team Losi Racing item which should mean a perfect fit and finish. The conversion kit is best used on high grip dirt surfaces. Dakotah Phend used the conversion kit to win this year’s 2wd mod buggy national championship and now you can buy the entire kit for your own 22 3.0.
* 39% front and 61% rear weight bias for better corner speed and stability
* Kit moves the motor slightly forward
* Fits shorty style LiPo packs
* Minimal pocketing for reduced flex
* Chassis also fits the 3.0 std tranny
* Transmission cases machined from Delrin
* Aluminum idler gear
* Carbon fiber battery strap w/ aluminum mount
* Includes modified body made from 0.7mm polycarbonate
* Comes with 25 gram brass plate
The conversion kit starts shipping later this month with a street price of $139, a part number of #TLR338005, and you can Make The Jump over to TLR’s website for complete details.
More TLR News is just a click away right here on BigSquidRC.