Traxxas TQi with Traxxas Link Bluetooth Connectivity
The folks over at Traxxas have a new version of the TQi that connects your car to your Apple device via Bluetooth. The radio, the TQi with Traxxas Link Module, comes stand alone so you can add it to any car you please, and it also now comes standard with several popular Traxxas cars and trucks.
So what’s the big deal here? After you download the Traxxas Link App to your Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod, the new TQi can connect wirelessly to your device, allowing you to do several things. You can change radio settings wirelessly from your phone, you can manage your custom settings for up to 30 different models, and you can also view real-time telemetry on your phone. Combined with the Traxxas GPS Speed Telemetry Module, you can even view real time speeds on your phone. Right now the Traxxas app is only available for Apple products, but the app for Android is said to be coming soon.
* 6507X: TQi 2.4GHz (4-Channel) with Traxxas Link Wireless Module & 5-channel Receiver, street price $175
* 6509X: TQi 2.4GHz (2-Channel) Traxxas Link Enabled Transmitter with 5-channel Receiver, street price $119
* 6530: TQi 2.4GHz (4-Channel) Traxxas Link Enabled Transmitter
* 6528: TQi 2.4GHz (2-Channel) Traxxas Link Enabled Transmitter
* 6511: Traxxas Link Wireless Module
For complete details hit up This Link over on the official Traxxas website.
Click Here for more Traxxas news on BigSquidRC.