TTRobotix Base 1 Rover
New from TTRobotics is the Base 1 Rover. The Base 1 Rover isn’t an ordinary rc car, it is designed to be used for ground level filming, as well as a bunch of other applications. The Rover is a modular design that makes it easy to add senors or a camera, plus it uses a Pixhawk autopilot chip, making its movements easy to program. It also uses a CUDA core for real time vision and sensor fusion, making it simple to use on-board cameras to provide real-time HD video streaming.
* Designed for smooth movement
* Separate power source for electronics and motor to avoid interference
* Wifi or 4G signal control
* End-to-end encryption with mutual certificate-based authentication
* Can be controlled directly from your browser in any location
* Length- 531mm
* Width- 418mm
* Max Payload- 15kg
* Max Speed- 18km
* Runtime- 2 hours on 4S LiPo
Want more Thunder Tiger news? Find it Right Here on BigSquidRC.