Vaterra 1972 Chevy C10 Pickup Truck
Whoa, now here is one hot looking truck, the new Vaterra 1972 Chevy C10. The Vaterra crew has once again knocked it out of the park with this dropped ’72 C10. Painted in black, the C10 will bring some serious attitude to your next bash. And thanks to its 4wd V100-S chassis, you can bash it extremely hard with very little breakage.
* Officially licensed 1972 Chevrolet C10 body
* Realistic brake disc and caliper
* Low-profile tires on large-diameter 54mm wheels
* 2.4GHz radio system
* 15 turn Dynamite brushed motor
* Includes Dynamite 7.2V 1800mAh Ni-MH battery & charger
* Molded grill work, chrome bumpers & authentic Chevy badging
The C10 sports a street price of $249, it has a part number of #VTR03032, and they should start shipping sometime next month. To get all the details simply hit This Link to head over to Vaterra’s official website.
Hit This Link for more Vaterra news on BigSquidRC.