For all you muscle car buffs Vaterra RC has a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS as part of their opening line-up. Everything you need to get going comes in the box, and its sharp scale looks are sure to make a statement with your weekend bash crew. Some of its other features and specifications include-
* Versatile V100-S chassis
* Officially licensed 1969 Camaro RS body
* Shaft-driven 4WD
* Sealed differentials
* Low CG, double wishbone suspension
* Universal body mounts
* Realistic bumper, mirror and headlight details
* Realistic low profile tires and 59mm wheels with brake details
* Brushed 540 motor
* Waterproof electronics
* Dynamite power system with Li-Po ready ESC
* Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz transmitter with batteries
* Dynamite 6-cell 7.2V 1800mAh Ni-MH battery
* Dynamite 2A Ni-MH AC peak charger
* Height- 4.41 in (112mm)
* Length- 14.85 in (371mm)
* Width- 7.76 in (194mm)
* Wheelbase- 10.25 in (256mm)
* Part #VTR03006
Street price on the 1969 Camaro is $279 and they should be hitting hobby shops in early April. Cruise on over to the official Vaterra RC Website for more information.
Check out THIS link for more Vaterra news right here on BigSquidRC.
Vaterra 69 Camaro Gallery
Take a look at the video below to see the Vaterra 1969 Camaro in action.