Looking for a hot looking scale accurate on-road machine? The 2012 Nissan GTR from Vaterra RC has incredible scale looks and comes with everything you need to hit the cul-de-sac right in the box. A Spektrum 2.4 GHz radio system comes standard to eliminate radio conflicts, and its 4wd drivetrain makes it easy to drive. Some of its other features and specifications include-
* Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz transmitter with batteries
* Dynamite 6-cell 7.2V 1800mAh Ni-MH battery
* Dynamite 2A Ni-MH AC peak charger
* 540 brushed motor
* Realistic low-profile tires and 59mm wheels with brake details
* Waterproof electronics
* Dynamite power system with Li-Po ready ESC
* Versatile V100-S chassis
* Officially licensed 2012 Nissan GT-R body
* Shaft-driven 4WD
* Sealed differentials
* Low CG, double wishbone suspension
* Universal body mounts
* Realistic exhaust, mirror and headlight details
* Part #VTR03004
Street price on the Vaterra Nissan GTR is $279 and they should be hitting hobby shop shelves in early May. Cruise on over to the official Vaterra RC Website for more information.
Hit THIS link for more Vaterra news right here on BigSquidRC.
Vaterra Nissan GTR Gallery
Take a look at the video below to see the Vaterra 2012 Nissan GTR in action.