VBC Racing Ghost EVO RM Spec Touring Car
The latest and greatest from VBC Racing is the Ghost EVO RM Spec Touring Car. The “RM” in the name stands for Ryan Maker, a championship winning VBC driver from Australia. The RM spec touring car is loaded with carbon fiber goodness and other trick parts. Some highlights of the Ghost EVO RM include-
* Completely redesigned from the original Ghost
* Carbon fiber chassis, upper deck and shock towers
* Floating servo mount
* Long travel aluminum shocks
* Low friction belt drive system
* Two piece joint drive axles
* Titanium coated upright shafts and suspension arm pins
The VBC has a street price of $299, a part number of #D-05-VBC-CK19, and you can get full details by hitting up This Link.
Thank Goodness It’s Friday, have a Mystery Link on us!