Yokomo BD8-2018 Touring Car
New from Yokomo is the high-end BD8-2018 touring car. The 2018 version of the BD8 was designed to compete at the highest levels of touring car racing, here are some of its features-
* Center belt now runs down middle of the chassis
* Front spool with newly designed pulley
* Larger open type rod ends
* 40 tooth pulley for increased drive efficiency
* New carbon graphite chassis and top deck
* Double jointed front universals
* Aluminum servo mount
* Composite belt tensioner
* High capacity SLF short shock II
The BD8-2018 looks like one fast machine. To learn more you can Cruise On Over to Yokomo’s official website.
Want more Yokomo news? Find more Right Here on BigSquidRC.