Aplastics USA body competition and fox body 5.0 renders
Aplastics USA is running a body competition to showcase their lineup of scale RC car bodies. Check out the rules list below – it’s awesome to see the closing date so far out on November 30th.
“Aplastics USA, and www.honocircuit.com is proud to announce our first body competition.
1. It must be a Aplastics body
2. It can be modified how ever you like.
3. It can be painted by anyone.
4. Photos must be submitted to us by no later then nov. 30.
5. You must take scale photos, front, back , left, right , and a photo of you holding the body. (thats 5 pictures if you like counting)
6. You can submit more then one if you like
7. Send the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not post the photos on this post.
Winner will receive a new Aplastics body, that will be delivered to them by Christmas. Joey and I are very thankful for the love and support our fellow drifters have shown us since we took this project on with Aplastics manufacturing . So we want to say thanks by giving back to you. Also I will post the photos as they come in.
The drawing will be December 5th, [Aplastics USA] will announce the winner that evening. I have a good stock order come my in the end of October, first week of November. SO LET THE BEST BUILDER WIN . Time to put up and prove your the best. Last, all photos shared with us might just be used in the future on our site. If you do not want them used please let us know.”
And a sneak peak of the upcoming “Fox Body” H.C.W.B. 5.0 Due to demand APlastics USA has announced they will increase the run to 100 bodies. The first 50 preorders will be specially numbered and are expected to ship out before the end of the year.