Here ya go folks, after a bit of teasing, ARRMA has officially announced the TLR Tuned Typhon Roller. The TLR Tuned ARRMA Typhon was designed to help get more bashers into racing, but it also looks like a sweet way for racers to get into the bashing scene. Check out these highlights-
* Loaded with TLR-Tuned parts to improve durability and handling
* Race spec fully finished body
* 7075-T6 aluminum chassis and shock towers
* All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
* High-traction dBoots Exabyte tires
* TLR Tuned 7075-T6 laser etched aluminum chassis
* TLR Tuned 7075-T6 laser etched aluminum shock towers
* TLR Tuned 7075-T6 laser etched aluminum steering rack
* TLR Tuned laser etched aluminum suspension hangers
* TLR Tuned laser etched aluminum shock bodies
The ARRMA TLR Tuned Typhon Buggy is street priced at $419 and has a part number of #ARA8306.
Click This Link to read more ARRMA news on BigSquidRC.