Just announced by ARRMA is a RTR version of their Outcast 6S EXB. The Outcast 6S EXB RTR has all the heavy duty upgrades of the EXB model, but comes ready to bash and loaded with Spektrum electronics. Here are the highlights-
* EXB hardened components increase toughness
* Heavy-duty all metal drivetrain
* Center body support & aluminum center brace
* ARRMA motor heatsink
* Large volume waterproof receiver box
* Tough stunt truck wheels
* Multi-terrain dBoots Back-Flip tires
* EXB anodized 7075 T6 aluminum laser-etched chassis plate
* EXB anodized 7075 T6 aluminum laser-etched shock towers
* EXB anodized 7075 T6 aluminum laser-etched steering rack
* EXB anodized aluminum laser-etched chassis braces
* EXB heavy-duty steel turnbuckles
* EXB front bumper and skid plate
* EXB plated limited slip oil-filled differentials
* EXB Matte and gloss effect body
The ARRMA Outcast 6S Extreme Bash RTR is street priced at $729 and has a part number of #ARA8710.
Click Right Here to read more ARRMA news on BigSquidRC.
Check out our unboxing right here:
*note: We mention belted tires from our spec sheet, but it does not come with belted tires.