New from Axial Racing is an Early Ford Bronco SCX10 III RTR. This classic Bronco is heavy on scale realism and comes with new features on its SCX10 III chassis. Check out these highlights-
* Fully licensed by Ford
* Realistic molded tube cage w/ functional tube doors
* Front dig function can lock the rear axle from the transmitter
* Replica 5.0L V8 engine, transmission housing and transfer case
* Smart-enabled Spektrum receiver and ESC/receiver unit w/ telemetry
* Waterproof electronics
* AR45 straight axles with offset front differential
* Optional two speed transmission
* Authentic fender flares and rock sliders
* Fender liners and floor sides hide internal components
* Detailed interior- Molded seats, dashboard, steering wheel, shifter & foot pedals
* Detailed exterior- License plates, headlights, taillights, windshield wipers & hood scoop
The Axial Racing Early Ford Bronco RTR has a part number of #AXI03014 and is street priced at $579.
Click This Link to read more Axial Racing news on BigSquidRC.