Axial Racing is sending it HUGE with their upcoming 1/6 SCX6 Jeep JLU Wrangler RTR. This massive crawling machine is sized large enough to take on boulders, as well as insanely deep mud. Here we go with the highlights-
* Large scale RTR 1/6 crawler
* Two speed transmission with metal gears
* AR90 “standard” axles with heavy-duty spool
* Three-link front and four-link rear suspension
* BFGoodrich KM3 7″ tall tires on Black Rhino Primm 3-piece beadlock wheels
* Replica V8 engine cover adds to the realistic appearance
* Spektrum DX3 2.4GHz radio
* Spektrum 120A ESC feeds real time telemetry data to transmitter
* Detailed Jeep JLU Wrangler body with LED headlights and taillights
* Battery trays adjust to fit a wide range of battery sizes
* 2-Year limited warranty
* Available in two different colors
The Axial Racing 1/6 SCX6 Jeep JLU Wrangler RTR is street priced at $1,099 and has a part number of #AXI05000T1.
Click Here to read more Axial Racing news on BigSquidRC.