Axial Racing SCX24 1967 Chevrolet C10 RTR
The crew over at Axial Racing have just announced the SCX24 1967 Chevrolet C10 RTR. The 1967 Chevy C10 comes in either silver or green and is very nicely scale detailed. Here are the highlights-
* 1/24th scale, can be driven nearly anywhere
* Comes fully assembled with LiPo battery & charger
* Fully licensed by Chevy
* Licensed Method wheels
* Licensed BFGoodrich tires
* 180 sized, 88 turn brushed motor
* LED lighting
* Rugged 4wd system
* 3 link front, 4 link rear suspension
* Worm drive gears
* Realistic steel frame rails
* Hinged body
The Axial Racing SCX24 1967 Chevrolet C10 has a part number of #AXI00001 and is street priced at $119.
Read more Axial News right here on BigSquidRC.