Axial SCX10 II Deadbolt RTR
Here ya go Axial fans, it hasn’t taken long for them to announce their first truck since becoming a Horizon Hobby company, and it is the SCX10 II Deadbolt RTR. That’s right folks, the Deadbolt is better than ever, with more attitude and scale looks. Here are the highlights-
* Rugged Deadbolt looks on the SCX10 II chassis
* Narrow stance, bulging hood, and realistic driver figure
* Durable exterior cage with lightbar
* AX10 transmission
* Single-piece AR44 axles
* WB8 HD Wildboar driveshafts
* 1.9″ Method wheels
* Licensed Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires
Street pricing for the new Deadbolt is just $299, it has a part number of #AX90066, and many more details await you over on the official Axial Racing Website.
Read more Axial News right here on Big Squid.