Blade Inductrix FPV RTF & BNF
Recently announced by Blade are the Inductrix FPV RTR and BNF. The Inductrix FPV is a small drone that packs a whole lot of features. It can make a perfect FPV drone for the beginner, yet has enough power to satisfy accomplished pilots. If you are looking to get in on that tiny whoop craze, this is a good place to start.
Here are some of its highlights-
* Larger 8mm motors
* RTF version ready to fly FPV out of the box
* Integrated camera/video transmitter
* Spektrum 4.3″ monitor with Digital Video Recording
* Pre-installed LED tail lights
* SAFE technology makes it easy to fly
* Ducted propeller design
* Innovative Meow Mode flips the quadcopter upright after a crash
The BNF version has street pricing of $139 with a part number of #BLH9680. The RTF version is priced at just $229 with a part number of #BLH9600. You can get full details on both models over on the official Blade RC Website.
Catch up on more of the latest Blade news Right Here on Big Squid.