Blade mCP S RTF Helicopter
No, the picture shown above is not upside down, the helicopter is. You see, Blade’s new mCP S RTF Helicopter is a capable 3D flyer. If you aren’t into the air scene, that means it can do things like fly upside down. Want to learn more?
* Single rotor design
* Great step up from coaxial helicopters or drones
* SAFE and AS3X technology for increased control
* Comes with two batteries
* Built with lightweight, yet durable, components
* Optional brushless motor and ESC upgrade
* Also available as a BNF
* Low part count
* Linear cyclic micro servos
The mCP S is expected to start shipping in August with street pricing of $169 and a part number of #BLH5100. Get all the finer details over on the official Blade Website.
Read up on more Blade News right here on Big Squid.