Blade Theory Type W FPV Race Wing
You have probably seen how FPV quadcopter racing has really taken off. Now taking off with the airplane crowd are FPV Race Wings. The Race Wings bring the excitement of flying FPV along with the raw speed of an airplane. The latest Race Wing to hit the market comes from Blade with their Theory Type W. The Theory Type W can go up to 90 mph, which should provide quite a rush while blitzing around an FPV race course.
* Available in two versions- FPV equipped BNF or as an FPV ready BNF
* Modular wing design
* Stable and easy to fly
* Equipped with SAFE and AS3X stability control
* Thrust 2350kV motor
* Can be used with 4S LiPo batteries
* Spektrum 6 channel AR636 receiver
* FPV equipped version comes with 700tvl camera and 200 mW video transmitter
* Tool-less motor mount
* Made from durable Z-Foam with carbon fiber reinforcement
* Spektrum mini metal gear servos
The two models range in price from $219 for the FPV ready unit up to $299 when FPV equipped. Want more details? They are easily found at This Link on Blade’s website.
Get more Blade News on BigSquidRC.