Blade UM F-27 FPV BNF Basic
Announced today by Blade is the UM F-27 FPV BNF Basic. This ultra micro sized aircraft brings FPV excitement to a small platform that can be flown nearly anywhere. A lightweight Z-Foam airframe is used for durability while built-in AS3X stabilization and SAFE technology make it easy to fly.
* Can be flown indoors or out
* Compact Spektrum 150mW video transmitter
* 170 degree wide angle FPV lens
* E-flite 3000kV brushless motor
* Magnetically attached hatch
* High-torque, linear servos
* Comes fully assembled
The Blade is expected to start shipping in August with street pricing of $169 and a part number of #BLH03250. Want more details? You can find them after the jump over to Blade’s Website.
Click On This Link for more of the latest Blade news on BigSquidRC.