Here ya go scale fans, Carisma has officially announced their new 1976 Ford F-150. The F-150 is fully licensed by Ford and is covered with scale realism from bumper to bumper. To make it easy to get out on the trail, the F-150 comes as a RTR with everything you need to get driving included inside the box. Here is more of the scoop-
* 324mm wheelbase with new chassis rails
* Chrome parts for added realism
* New scale 1.9″ wheels
* New 110mm softer compound tires
* New body and shock mounts
* New servo and battery mount
* New rock sliders
* New ARC-1 speed controller
* Metal gear servo and CTX-8000 2.4GHz radio system
* 1400mAh NiMH battery w/ charger
We have seen where the first batch of the Carisma Ford F-150 is nearly already sold out, if you want to get one off the first shipment, we highly suggest getting on a list at your LHS, or getting one on pre-order as soon as possible. Street pricing is $379 and you an use This Link to get complete details.
Check out the video below
Click Right Here to read more Carisma news on BigSquidRC.