Carisma Scale Adventure ARC-2 Brushed Crawler ESC
Shipping right now from Carisma Scale Adventure is the ARC-2 Brushed Crawler ESC. Ivan and his crew specifically designed the ARC-2 for high-end rock crawling performance. Perhaps the coolest feature on the ARC-2 is its Decent Control. Decent Control acts as a “gravity assist”, allowing you to descend a steep hill in a scale manner. The gravity assist balances brake force against motor RPM, which then allows your rig to make a controlled descent, even on the steepest of downhills.
* Fully programmable drag brake
* Easy trail-side programming
* Smart brake feature
* QR code on ESC- easy to read programming instructions
* CNC machined aluminum case
* 6/7.4V, 3 amp BEC
* 3S LiPo maximum cell count
* Includes programming card
* Adjustable PWM frequency
* ABS brake feature
* XT60 battery connector
* Size – 41 x 33 x 22mm
* Max Instantaneous Current- 750A
* Max Continuous Current- 60A
* Resistance- 0.001 ohm/phase
The Carisma ARC-2 Crawling ESC is priced at just $49 and has a part number of #16115.
Need more Carisma news? Find more Right Here on BigSquidRC.