DragRace Concepts AXIS Belted Rear Drag Slicks 20 Duro Compound
The crew over at DragRace Concepts has announced AXIS Belted Rear Drag Slicks for your no-prep drag machine. With a high-tech belt inside, and 20 duro rubber on the outside, the DragRace Concepts rear slicks are ready to break records down at your local strip. Check out these highlights-
* Designed from the ground up for no-prep drag racing
* Specialized soft 20 durometer rubber compound
* Superior blend of grip and durability
* Flat face design for maximum tire contact
* Eliminates the need for “wide” wheels or stretching of tires
* Integrated outside wall ribbing that can be customized to increase flex
* Medium compound closed cell foam inserts
* New weave belt design
* Size – 1.80″ x 4.150″
The DragRace Concepts AXIS Belted Rear Drag Slicks are street priced at $38 and have a part number of #235.
Hit up This Link to read more DragRace Concepts news on BigSquidRC.