E-Flite Cirrus SR22T
Just announced by E-Flite is the Cirrus SR22T. The Cirrus comes in two different versions, BNF and PNP, and is high detailed for some serious scale realism. It is so realistic that it is even fully licensed! Here is the scoop-
* 1.5m park flyer
* Two-piece, plug-in wing design
* Convenient hands-free servo connection system
* Realistic and functional interior cabin & exterior navigation LED lighting
* Modern trim scheme
* Rugged tricycle landing gear and steerable nose gear
* Details like tinted cabin windows, pilot figure, and realistic cockpit
* Powerful brushless motor (10-size outrunner) and 3 blade prop
* AS3X receiver with optional SAFE select technology
Pricing for the BNF comes in at $229 while the PNP is just $199. Want more details? If so, simply use This Link to jump on over to the official E-Flite website.
You just Never Know what you are going to find behind a TGIF Mystery Link!