E-Flite X-VERT VTOL
After a big live announcement today, Horizon Hobby has released full details on their new E-Flite X-Vert VTOL. VTOL stands for vertical take-off and landing, and that is what makes this new release so exciting. The X-Vert makes it easy for people to have all the fun of a VTOL aircraft, without all the complexity. Here are some of its highlights-
* Takes just a flip of the switch to transition from multi-rotor to airplane mode
* Optional FPV equipment
* Sport plane agility
* Can be flow slow or fast, plus it can perform aerobatics
* 280 sized brushless motors
* Durable EPO airframe
* Pilot can also hand launch and belly-land if needed
* Comes with SAFE technology
* Includes a 2S 800mAh LiPo with charger
* Spektrum DXe transmitter on RTF model
* Stability or Acro modes
* Props guards
The RTF version is street priced at $199 with a part number of #EFL1800 while the BNF version comes in at just $149 with a part number of #EFL1850. To get full details Make The Jump over to the official E-Flite website.
Hit This Link for all the latest E-Flite news on BigSquidRC.