ECX K&N Edition Torment 2WD SCT
If you are a short course type of guy, the K&N Filters and Horizon Hobby collaboration has also produced the K&N Edition ECX Torment. The body on the latest Torment is officially licensed by K&N and is sporting Bradley Morris livery, one of the best up and coming drivers in the off-road world. Underneath is the well known 2wd Torment chassis that is ready for just about anything you can throw at it.
* Officially Licensed K&N short course truck body
* Completely ready-to-run
* Dynamite 15 turn brushed motor
* 2.4GHz radio
* Comes with Dynamite 1800mAh Ni-MH & charger
* EC3 connectors already installed
* Gear diff and adjustable slipper clutch
* Oil filled shocks
* Dynamite SpeadTreads Shootout wheels and tires
The K&N Torment is street priced at $169 and has a part number of #ECX03054. Expect to start seeing the truck hit hobby shops later this month and more details can be found at This Link over on ECX’s official website.
Get More ECX news on BigSquidRC.