Element RC 1/12 Enduro12 Ecto RTR Trail Truck
Just announced by Element RC is the Enduro12 Ecto RTR Trail Truck. This scale realistic off-road machine is highly capable for serious rock climbing, but is also small enough to be run on smaller indoor courses. Check out these highlights-
* Thermoformed high-strength polycarbonate one-piece cab and bed
* Injection-molded front bumper, mirrors, and roll bar with side pods
* Extra decal sheet with optional overlanding graphics and sponsor logos
* Detailed grill decal
* Soft rubber, high-performance tires
* Black 8-hole faux-beadlock wheels
* Dropped bed design
* 4-link front and rear suspension.
* Flysky 2-in-1 ESC/receiver unit
* Built-in LED lighting controller
* Fluid-filled shocks with threaded bodies
* 3-gear transmission with 13.98:1 gear reduction ratio
* Metal steering links
* Reedy hi-Torque brushed 380 motor
* 850mah Li-Ion 7.4V 2-cell battery and charger
* Metal front CVA drive axles
* Dual front and rear option battery placement tray
The Element RC 1/12 Enduro12 Ecto RTR Trail Truck is street priced at $199 and has a part number of #40010C.
Get more Element RC News right here on Big Squid RC.