FMS 1/12 2021 Suzuki Jimny 4WD RTR Coming Soon To Horizon Hobby
Since we first posted the FMS 1/12 2021 Suzuki Jimny 4WD RTR, it has continued to impress scale fanatics around the globe. During our initial post, we stated that the FMS Jimny was definitely going to be a “game changer”, and now, since we’ve gotten the chance to drive one for a few weeks, we stand by that statement. The FMS Jimny simply has more scale realism, than anything else we’ve tested before, and it does so at an incredibly friendly price point.
* Factory-painted body with photo-etched markings
* Electroplated Suzuki logo and light cups
* Photo-etched honeycomb grille and authentic, moveable rear-view mirror
* Natural rubber tires mounted on scale realistic wheels
* Removable bumpers, wheel fenders and roof
* Fully scale light system with 15 LEDs
* Incredibly detailed interior
* Realistically detailed scale engine
* Side doors that open
* Steering wheel turns while steering
* Adjustable front seats to accommodate 1/12 scale figures
* Rear seats that flatten for spacious storage
* Trunk area with hidden storage compartment
* Metal frame rails
* Front and rear 3-link rigid axle suspension with coil spring
* Two-speed transmission
* Rugged metal gears
* Most scale vehicle that BigSquidRC has ever reviewed
The crew over at Horizon Hobby have picked up the FMS model line-up and the FMS 2021 Suzuki Jimny will be arriving soon. As the Jimny is clearly leading the way for our “Truck of the Year” competition, it will be a hot seller, which means you will definitely want to get one on pre-order ASAP. To do so, use this link to get full details on the FMS 2021 Suzuki Jimny RTR over on the Horizon Hobby website. If you plan on pre-ordering at your local hobby shop, you’ll need the part number of #FMMX005. Also, the Jimny is street priced at just $269.
You can watch our unboxing video right here:
See it in action right here!
Want to learn more about the FMS 2021 Suzuki Jimny right here on Big Squid? If so, simply click the link.