Full Details – Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI4
Kyosho did a bit of teasing with their new Inferno MP9 TKI4 1/8th scale nitro buggy, but now full details have been announced. Like previous versions, the TKI4 is sure to be a premium contender at racetracks across the world this summer. So, what are some of the changes?
* 1.5mm X 5 hole shock pistons
* Larger receiver box opening
* Improved shock boots
* Improved Ackerman steering knuckles
* Aluminum rear hubs
* Longer, reinforced front a-arms
* Stronger rear arms
* Stronger hinge pins
* Uniform 93mm front & rear universals
* Heavy duty servo saver
* Multi-element wing
* Longer cab body
* Lighter wheels
* 6.8mm ball ends
* Lighter, vented clutch bell
* Improved air filter design
* Reduced hinge pin angle on front suspension
The TKI4 will sport a street price of $729, it has a part number of #33001B, and you can hit up the Kyosho America website at This Link.
Catch up on more Kyosho news Right Here on BigSquidRC.