Full Details – Redcat Everest Gen7 & Gen7 Pro Scale Crawlers
Oh yes, the crew over at Redcat Racing are creating a lot of buzz with their much anticipated Everest Gen7 and Gen7 Pro scale crawlers. They’ve done a fair bit of teasing on the new trucks, now all the details have been released.
Perhaps most importantly, the Everest Gen7 is slated to have a street price of only $199 while the accessory equipped Gen7 Pro will be $279. Both are expected to start shipping in late July to mid August and both will be available in different colors.
* RTR, 1/10th scale, 4wd scale rock crawler
* Both models come with multiple graphic decal sets
* Adjustable wheelbase from 12.3″ to 12.6″
* Fully licensed Interco Super Swamper tires
* Real beadlock wheels
* Hobbywing waterproof ESC
* 2.4GHz radio
* Comes with battery and charger
* CVD front axles
* Body tilt system for easy access
* Aluminum shocks
* Realistic roll cage
* Metal axle skid plates
* 3mm powder coated steel ladder frame designed & tuned by BPC Custom Chassis & TG2
* Roof rack, spare tire, light bar, snorkel, folding mirrors, hard plastic inner fenders, plastic fender extensions, bumper shackles, built-in side steps, and other accessories on the Pro model
To get all the fine details on both trucks simply use This Link to jump on over to Redcat’s official website.
Redcat is certainly on the move these days, read more of the latest Redcat News right here on BigSquidRC.