Full Details – Tamiya Lunch Box Mini
Teased since April, the folks at Tamiya have now dropped full details on their new Lunch Box Mini. The Mini version of the Lunch Box comes in at 1/24th in scale and it will ship in kit form.
* 4WD SW-01 chassis
* Capable of 4 wheel steering (allows for steering while doing a wheelie!)
* 1-piece upper arms for tight turning radius
* Body leans to suppress roll-overs in corners
* Magnets used to attach body
* 370 sized brushed motor
* Gear ratio- 21.875:1
* Length: 190mm
* Width: 146mm
* Pre-painted polycarbonate body
* Strut style suspension
* Uses standard sized servo
* Dish type wheels
Expect the Tamiya Lunch Box Mini to have street pricing right around the $99 mark and it has a part number of #57409.
Get more Tamiya News right here on BigSquidRC.