Full Scoop – Team Durango DEX410v5 Buggy
Team Durango has been teasing the DEX410v5 for several weeks, now full details have been announced. First off, the buggy should start hitting hobby shops early next month which is peak season for indoor racing in many areas. By that time, many racers are either looking to freshen up the buggy they’ve been racing all season, or are looking to change platforms and try something new, so the timing on the DEX410v5 should work for many people. The version 5 also receives a bunch of updates, which of course will make the racing crowd quite happy. The highlights of the updates include-
* All new versatile chassis layout
* Fast and easy weight distribution tuning
* Can use shorty or saddle packs
* New easy adjust motor mount
* Oil filled center diff
* High quality carbon fiber parts
* 7075-T6 aluminum parts
* 2mm hard anodized chassis
* New aerodynamic body & wing
* Quick access battery trays
* 12 or 14mm wheel hexes
* Multi-axle design
The street price for the version 5 is $449, it has a part number of #TD102036, and full details can be found At This Link over on Durango’s official website.
Want more Durango news? Find it Right Here on BigSquidRC.