Futaba 3PV Coming To The States Next Month
As we first reported Here, Futaba has a new bashing oriented transmitter called the 3PV and it is hitting the states next month. Nobody likes walking around like a noob with a RTR transmitter, the 3PV is a great step up from stock without destroying your wallet.
So what’s the scoop on the 3PV? America will be getting two different versions, one that comes with telemetry and a 4-channel R304SB T-FHSS telemetry receiver, with the second sporting a non-telemetry 3-channel R203GF receiver. The telemetry version will hit that streets at just $129, while the non-telemetry version will be $109. Both versions have features like-
* Large LCD screen
* FHSS/S-FHSS protocols for non-telemetry, FHSS/S-FHSS/T-FHSS for telemetry version
* Four wheel steering and brake mixing
* End point adjustments
* Steering dual rate adjustment
* Model data copy
* ABS anti-lock brake system
* Throttle fail safe
* Channel 4 trim, steering and throttle trim, plus sub trim
* Steering and throttle exponential
The part number for the telemetry model is #3PV R304SB, the non-telemetry model is #3PV R203GF, and you can hit up the official Futaba website Right Here.
Read Up on more Futaba news right here on BigSquidRC.