Futaba MC971CR Brushless ESC
Coming soon from Futaba is the MC971CR Brushless ESC. Futaba has been a leader in the rc industry for decades and their new MC971CR is filled with performance. Here are the highlights-
* Torque control function
* Supports wireless communication with T10PX/T7PX/T7XC/T4PM
* With a supporting Futaba radio, you can set ESC control functions from radio
* Working voltage – 6.0 to 8.4 volts DC
* On resistance value – 0.27mΩ (FET planned value)
* Dimensions – 31.0 × 36.0 × 20.5mm
* Weight – 47.0 grams (main unit only)
* BEC output – 6 Volts DC, 3 amps
* Compatible motor – Sensored brushless
The Futaba MC971CR Brushless ESC is street priced at ¥ 31,680 (around $250) and it has a part number of #035814.
Mash This Link to read more Futaba news on BigSquidRC.