Get Ready to Tackle the Trail with these Tips from Element RC [Video]
Are you planning to head into the great outdoors for your next R/C adventure? If so, it’s always best to plan and bring along supplies for both you and your rig. In their latest Trail Tip Tuesday video, Element R/C highlights some of the gear you should bring with you for a day on the trail.
Packing for the Trail – Stuff for you:
- A comfortable, durable backpack with plenty of storage areas.
- Water (plenty of water)
- Sun protection (sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, long-sleeved clothing)
- Comfortable clothing (dress for weather conditions)
- A first-aid kit
- Trail food (trail mix and granola bars are great go-to options)
Packing for the Trail: Stuff for your rig:
- Instant glue/CA glue (for quick tire and body accessory repairs)
- Threadlock (for loose hardware)
- Extra “AA” batteries for your radio transmitter
- A compact hex and nut driver tool
- A pair of curved scissors
- A small pair of wire cutters
- A small pair of long-nose pliers
- An extra set of spare parts (shock towers, driveshafts, springs, body clips, gears, etc.)
- A collection of spare screws, nuts, and other hardware
- An assortment of zip-ties for quick, temporary repairs
For more R/C-related trail tips, check out Element RC’s Trail Tip Tuesday series on YouTube.
Click Here for more Element RC news on BigSquidRC.