Graupner MC-28 4D 16 Channel HoTT Radio System
Here is a new specialty transmitter that is really cool, the Graupner MC-28 4D. The MC-28 4D is designed for use with high-end scale trucks, excavators, ships, or even with drones. It has the capability of controlling up to 16 different proportional channels, plus it has 120 different model memories. Here are some of its other highlights-
* Integrated Bluetooth
* Micro USB port for charging and data communication
* Comes with a 6000mAh LiPo battery
* Programmable MP3 player
* Configurable vibration feedback
* Quadruple bearing gimbals with 4096 resolution
* Easy to use menu system
* Real time data logging
* Polarized long range antenna
* External DSC port for simulators or third party devices
Pricing for the unit is $690 and it has a part number of #S1033.77. To get full details simply Jump On Over to Graupner’s official website.
If this TGIF Mystery Link doesn’t get you ready for the weekend, nothing will.