Hitec DB777WP Low Profile Waterproof Servo
With Waterproof Servos being all the rage now days, Hitec has just dropped their new DB777WP. The Hitec triple 7 is not only waterproof, but also a low-profile design. The low-pro design of the 777 allows it to fit in a wide variety of different applications, or can be used to save space in your next scale build.
* Full metal IP-67 rated waterproof case
* 32-bit microcontroller unit
* 12-bit ADC analog to digital converter
* Voltage Range – 6.0 to 7.4 volts DC
* Speed, Seconds @ 60° – 0.06 @ 7.4V
* Torque – 153 oz/in @ 7.4V
* Dimensions – 1.61 x 0.83 x 1.04″
* Motor Type – Brushless
* Gear Material – Metal
* Dual ball bearings
* Output Shaft – 25 teeth
The Hitec DB777WP has a part number of #36788 and is street priced at $129.
Click This Link to read more Hitec news on BigSquidRC.