HPI Racing Ken Block ’65 Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR
First announced back in early ’16, the HPI Racing Ken Block ’65 Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR is close to shipping. Estimates right now put it at a January release and we can not wait to get our hands on one. The Hoonicorn is an outrageous car in person, the HPI version is bound to be awesome as well.
On the outside the Hoonicorn features a highly modified 1965 Ford Mustang body. Under all the Ken Block/Monster livery is an HPI RS4 Sport 3 chassis sporting full time AWD. Here are some of its other highlights-
* Scale details like a gigantic supercharger air scoop
* Exact CAD duplicates of the original car’s fifteen52 wheels
* Scale replica tires
* Completely sealed and highly efficient shaft drivetrain
* Waterproof electronics
* Low center of gravity chassis design
* Bottom access center driveshaft
* Easy access, metal gear diffs
* Fully adjustable suspension
Street pricing for the HPI Hoonicorn is $289 and it has a part number of #115990. Full details on the Hoonicorn await you over on HPI’s Official Website.
Click This Link to read more HPI news on BigSquidRC.