HPI/HB Pro5 Touring Car
First shown at the Nuremburg Toy Fair a few weeks ago, full information has been released on the new HPI/HB Pro5 touring car. The Pro5 is a high-end racing kit loaded with all the trick goodies that hardcore on-roaders are looking for. Some of the features of the Pro5 include-
* New motor mount for optimized weight distribution
* 7075 aluminum bulkheads
* Rear gear diff and front spool
* DCJ universals used in front
* 2.25mm thick carbon fiber chassis
* 2mm carbon fiber upper deck
* Carbon fiber shock towers
* Floating servo & battery mounts
* Kevlar reinforced drive belts
* Threaded big bore shocks
* New a-arms and uprights
* Comes with front and rear sway bars
The part number for the Pro5 is #114500, it starts shipping in March, and you can hit up This Link to visit the official HPI website.
Click Right Here to learn about more HPI new releases on BigSquidRC.