HRP Distributing at the 2015 HobbyTown Convention
HRP is one of the largest hobby distributors here in the United States and they had a great arrangement of new gear on display at the HobbyTown USA Convention. If your hobby shop sells brands like Savox, Thunder Tiger, Hobbywing, Gmade, or Racer Edge, they are dealing with HRP. What was hot in the HRP Booth?
* The item that was creating the most buzz had to be the Capo Racing 1/8 Jeep Wrangler. HRP has picked up the Capo and it should start shipping from them in about a month. MAP (minimum advertised price) is $2300, but after holding it in our hands (and drooling all over it), it might just be the baddest ass looking rc car we’ve ever seen. The Capo sets an all new standard for scale realism, with virtually no detail of a full sized Jeep being missed on the 1/8th version.
* The Thunder Tiger Kaiser eMTA and their new Bushmaster were both on display. We reviewed the Kaiser a while back and had a blast and we are working on our review of the Bashmaster as I type this. Both of those vehicles come with the ESS One engine sound module which HRP now distributes.
* The new Thunder Tiger Olympian boat was present in the HRP booth and it looked very sharp. It’s large size should go a long ways towards taming rough water.
* There are a whole lot of bashers out there that used Savox servos and HRP had a bunch on display.
* HRP had a CEN Colossus was sitting right next to the Kaiser and it actually made it look small, which is no small feat considering how big the Kaiser is.
* Quadcopters are hot across the board and HRP had a bunch of DJI and Hubsan units on display.
Big props to HRP for the great tour of their booth and if you want more information on all the fine hobby that they carry simply hit up This Link.
Click Right Here for more HTCON ’15 coverage on BigSquidRC.