It’s Official – JConcepts 1993 Ford F-250 Monster Truck Body
After some teasing, JConcepts has released full details on their upcoming 1993 Ford F-250 Monster Truck Body. The big JC Ford can fit on a wide variety of monster trucks, including the ever popular Tamiya Clod Buster, and features nicely scaled body lines. The body was also designed to be used with accessories like the JConcepts Racerback (#0303-1) and Visor (#0303-2) for an even more scale appearance.
* Officially licensed by Ford
* Has a 10.5″ wheelbase and 7″ width
* Scale inspired cab, window, and body design
* Made from heavy duty polycarbonate
* Comes with overspray protection, window masks, & decal sheet
Street pricing for the monster truck body is $32, it has a part number of #0303, and Right Here is the link you want for more details.
Happy Friday to one and all, why not Make This your risky click of the day?