Jevries True Hop “Super Pump” R/C Lowrider Servo
Jevries Scale Lowriders has launched a new servo designed to make your R/C lowrider perform at its best. The True Hop “Super Pump” Servo will handle the front-end hopping duties of your ride, giving it an extra boost along the way.
The True Hop “Super Pump” Servo has been developed to handle a 10a BEC running between 7.4v and 8.4v of power. For the best performance, it’s recommended that you use stiff shocks to prevent the car from bottoming out. When mounting the servo, the servo horn should face forward.
Jevries True Hop “Super Pump” Servo Specs:
- Voltage: 7.4V- 8.4V Do not exceed!
- Gears: Super Steel Gears
- Bearing: 3 HQ Ball Bearings
- Operating Temperature: -15°C – +70°C
- Pulse / Frequency: 1520uS/ 333Hz
- Operating Speed:
- 0.044sec/60° @ 7.4V
- 0.039sec/60° @ 8.4V
- Static Holding Torque:
- 17.5 kg-cm (243 oz-in) @ 7.4V
- 19.5 kg-cm (271 oz-in) @ 8.4V
- Size: 402037.2mm 1.57781.46inch
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Spline: 25T/ Dead Band Width 2uSec
Priced at $119.99, the True Hop “Super Pump” R/C lowrider servo can be found online at jevries.com.
Click Here for more Jevries news on BigSquidRC.