Kyosho Announces The Inferno GT3
Are you a 1/8th scale GT racer? If so, Kyosho is about to make your day with the Inferno GT3. The GT3 is a perfect choice for racing the GT class. It is based off the MP9 TKI4 off-road buggy but has been adapted to rule your local on-road track. Here is the scoop-
* Made from precision, high quality parts
* Rugged two speed transmission from the GT2
* New bumper and body mounts
* Larger, more durable fuel tank
* Big bore shocks with velvet coating
* Low profile shock towers
* Ultra-low center of gravity design
* Lighter diffs for improved throttle response
* Gun metal anodized aluminum parts
The GT3 is expected to start shipping in July with a part number of #33010. Full details are just a click away over on Kyosho’s Website.
Click On This Link to read more of the latest Kyosho news on BigSquidRC.