Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI4 Spec A
Just announced by the good folks over at Kyosho America is the Inferno MP9 TKI4 Spec A. The Spec A is an ARR nitro buggy that has been personally inspected by Yuichi Kanai (the car’s designer and former 1/8 world champion) to ensure a high build quality.
* Built by experienced Kyosho staffers
* Ride height & alignment strictly measured
* Pre-cut clear high flow body
* Precision crafted parts
* 3mm 7075 chassis with 5mm shock towers
* High flow wing with wickerbill
* Low profile air filter
* High grade servo saver
* High quality coating on shocks for smooth operation
* Heavy duty universal swing shafts
* Aluminum rear hubs & rear suspension holder
The new Inferno is expected to start shipping in March and has a part number of #33007B. You can hit up This Link to visit the Kyosho America website or you can Click Here for more Kyosho news on BigSquidRC.