Kyosho Komatsu Hydraulic Excavator
While world champion Jared Tebo might have a hard time making the triples with Kyosho’s newest release, it sure looks like a lot of fun to us. Kyosho has announced the freshly updated Komatsu Hydraulic Excavator. The Komatsu is extremely scale detailed and comes in at 1/50th in scale. At 1/50th the Komatsu is large, but not huge, with a length of 365mm (14″).
* Ultra-realistic finish and mechanical action
* Freshly upgraded with a reinforced clutch
* Realistic left/right & fwd/rev caterpillar track function
* Up/down boom movement, fwd/back arm movement
* Fwd/back bucket movement, swinging upper cab
* Loads up to 30g
* Metal tracks
* Transmitter uses same control patterns as the real machine!
* Up to 3 machines can operate together
* Display quality finish