Kyosho Re-releases the Tomahawk 2wd Buggy
Get your vintage on with the re-release of Kyosho’s famous Tomahawk 2wd buggy. The Tomahawk is the third entry into Kyosho’s retro line, and while it might look like the old unit from the 1980’s, it comes with a bunch of upgrades to make it a much better overall vehicle. Some of those upgrades include-
* Body features modern side pods, running lights, and a true driver cockpit with driver figure.
* New battery area that can accommodate a full sized stick pack (or LiPo) mounted side-to-side, also fits a shorty LiPo mounted inline.
* Servo now mounts with screws instead of double sided tape.
* New FPR upper deck with molded clamp parts and more durable posts.
* Two piece gearbox housing with gear differential, compatible with the RB6 ball diff. 48 pitch gears used inside and out.
* Slipper clutch.
* Soft compound tires with foams, officially licensed by Goodyear with the logos pre-painted.
* 6061 T6 aluminum arms, chassis, and chassis rails.
* Countersunk hex hardware used on the bottom of chassis.
* Larger diameter shocks with polished stainless steel shafts.
* Wider suspension for better handling.
* Pre-assembled gearbox and shocks.
The new Tomahawk is expected to start shipping in June but we have not heard any word on pricing. You can hit This Link to visit the Kyosho America website.
Click Here for more Kyosho news on BigSquidRC.