New from Losi is the 1969 Camaro 22S No Prep Drag Car. The fully licensed 1969 Camaro has been designed for hardcore no-prep drag competition and will be available as an RTR or as a roller. Sporting loads of scale realism, and with massive performance under the hood, the Camaro 22S No Prep Drag Car is more than ready to tear up your local strip. Here are the highlights-
* Officially licensed 1969 Chevrolet Camaro body
* All new 22S aluminum chassis
* Mickey Thompson branded large rear drag racing slicks
* Mickey Thompson branded low drag front tires
* Aluminum option parts available
* Spektrum Firma 100 amp Smart ESC
* Spektrum Firma 6500kV brushless motor
* LED Lights
* All metal gear transmission
* Elastomer battery straps
* Full adjustable wheelie bar
The Losi 1969 Camaro 22S No Prep Drag Car is priced at $399 in RTR form and at just $219 for the roller.
Click on This Link to see our UNBOXING VIDEO and first run!