Last week Tommy of the BSRC crew stopped by Horizon Hobby in Champaign, IL. and was invited to an exclusive unboxing of the brand new LOSI Super Rock Rey. This car is a super detailed 1/6 scale Rock Racer with an 8s brushless power system. It features:
* Tons of scale details, like fire extinguishers, rubber window nets, detailed interior, limiter straps and shock reservoirs.
* 8s capable, fully waterproof brushless system with 1200kV motor and 160A ESC.
* Large scale servo.
* Solid rear axle, independent front suspension.
* Scale wheels plus spare mounted on the back.
* Harder compound tires to limit traction rolling.
* Price: $799
* 1/6 scale
* 50+ mph
* AVC Stability Control
* Multiple LED Light Bars on the front and back
* Many licensed details like shocks, tires, trim.
* 4mm Hard-Anodized Aluminum Chassis Plate
* Length:27.0 in (685.8 mm)
* Width:17.25 in (438.1 mm)
* Height:11.0 in (279.4 mm)
* Ground Clearance:3.0 in (76.2 mm)
* Wheelbase:20.0 in (508.0 mm)
* Weight:20.6 lb (9.3 kg) without batteries
We have had ours for a little over a week now, so look for the full review of the LOSI Super Rock Rey to arrive soon! For now, check out all the photos to see some of the details on this large scale rock racer!
The Super Rock Rey has been officially announced, so here is the official video!