Losi Tenacity SCT
Now here is something really cool, the new Losi Tenacity SCT RTR can be used with an optional digital speedometer that can attach to the included Spektrum DX2E. You can also use an optional phone mount to display the Spektrum Dashboard App on your phone to show you telemetry data. So not only do you get a rugged 4wd RTR short course truck based on the SCTE platform, but it is also brings something new to the plate with some of the options that you can put on the transmitter.
* AVC stability control equipped
* 550 size, 3800kV Dynamite brushless motor
* Capable of 50 mph+ speeds
* Spektrum DX2E Active transmitter
* Licensed Maxxis RAZR MT tires
* Dynamite 130 amp waterproof ESC
* Race inspired 12mm shocks
* Scale inspired body
* New SPMSRS6000 Spektrum AVC receiver with steering priority
* Optional add-on Bluetooth speedometer module
* Available real time telemetry- speed, rpm, temp, voltage, top speed
* Optional new DX2e Raceware app
* Speedometer module has three-position throttle and steering limiter switches to help beginners
The Tenacity is expected to start shipping in May with a street price of $399 and a part number of #LOS03010T1 for black or #LOS03010T2 for white. Want more details? Find them After The Jump over to the official Losi website.
Hit up This Link for more Losi news on BigSquidRC.