Maclan Racing MMax Pico ESC
Just announced by Nick and the crew over at Maclan Racing is the MMax Pico ESC. The Pico was specifically designed for extreme stock class racing and comes loaded with features to help put you up front. A full aluminum case is used to dissipate heat and it is said to have to the best throttle and brake response in its class. Here are some of its other highlights-
* 32-Bit ultra high speed microchip
* Optimized stock racing profiles
* On board micro USB for easy connectivity
* Two power on options (switch or battery)
* Lightweight, LCG design
* PWM frequencies are adjustable for throttle & brake
* MS Windows software for programming and firmware updating
* Data logging and mobile APPs ready
* BEC – Linear mode 6V to7.4V, 4 amp
* Max input voltage – 2S LiPo
* Motor limit – 10.5 turns
The Pico is expected to start shipping in September, it has street pricing of $124, and full details can be found over on Maclan’s Official Website.
Get all the latest Maclan Racing News right here on BigSquidRC.